Showtime: Abner Mares vs Joseph Agbeko [Live]

AGBEKO VS MARES

Saturday, August 13 -- at Las Vegas, NV (Showtime)
IBF bantamweight title: Joseph Agbeko vs. Abner Mares
Eric Morel vs. Daniel Quevedo


Friday, December 4, 2009

Watch Chris Arreola vs Brian Minto Live Stream

Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola (27-1,24KOs) vs Brian "The Beast" Minto (34-2,21KOs) At the Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey.

Goossen Tutor Promotions and Caesars Atlantic City in association with DiBella Entertainment are presenting this evening of boxing and Williams vs. Martinez and Arreola vs. Minto will be broadcast on HBO’s World Championship Boxing beginning at 9:30 PM ET/6:30 PM PT.

“I’m looking forward to getting back in the ring against Brian Minto on Dec 5th,” said Arreola. I’m excited about fighting in Atlantic City and back on HBO again. I know Minto will come to fight – he has an all action style, but I will be ready and am looking to put on an explosive performance. I’m looking to end 2009 on a positive note and looking to challenge for a title again in 2010, but this time not letting it slip away!”

“Actually, I was rooting for Arreola in his title fight with Klitschko,” said Minto. “He is extremely dangerous, and like myself, he fights with a great deal of determination, heart and skill. Ultimately, I feel that boxing fans and HBO are in for a very exciting and memorable heavyweight fight on Dec. 5th.”

Watch Chris Arreola vs Brian Minto Live Stream

Recommended Link(s):
LIVE STREAM BOXING TV LINK 1